As the only professional and academic English periodical in the area of urban planning and design in China, China City Planning Review (CCPR) is jointly supported by the Urban Planning Society of China, the Center for Human Settlements of Tsinghua University,the School of Architecture of Tsinghua University, and the Beijing Tsinghua Tongheng Urban Planning & Design Institute Co. Ltd. Articles in CCPR mainly cover various studies on Chinese cities from the perspective of urban planning and design,including status quos, problems, trends, planning strategies and relative policies of their development. It offers the readers with different opinions and criticism from both home and abroad, giving a full understanding of what has happened or is happening in Chinese cities.
1. Submitted articles should be written in English (3,500 – 6,000 words) or in Chinese (5,000 – 10,000 words). Illustrations in the text should be submitted as PSD or JPG files with a resolution of no less than 300*300 pixels.
2. Submitted articles should include an abstract, keywords, and references. References should be in accordance with standard paper writing formats, such as the Harvard Reference System.
3. Submitted articles will be evaluated for acceptance by the Editorial Department and the Editorial Board of CCPR. The author will be informed of the outcome within three months.
4. The Editorial Department reserves the right of revising and abridging the accepted articles, as well as the exclusive right of publishing them in English (including the electronic publishing right).
5. For submitting articles or other queries, please contact the Editorial Department at email@example.com.
Editorial Department of China City Planning Review